Just Saying Hello

10:30

Hi There


My Name is Sophie and this is my first ever blog post... Well technically speaking that's not true. Apon signing in to Blogger, for what I thought was the first time, I discovered a few cringe worthy posts that I made when I was around 12. Scary. I have no recollection of doing this what so ever! *Baffled face*

Moving on

I'm not entirely sure why i'm doing this. It just seemed like a good idea at the time. I don't even know what i'm going to post about yet (This is not a well thought out post) 

Anyway, so i'm muddling through trying to work out how this blog thing works. Do I tell you about myself? I don't know why you would want to know that, i'm really not that interesting. 

I can almost guarantee I will look back at this post in a few weeks/months/years and cringe my heart out. Oh well. *waves hello to future self reading this because i'm sure nobody else will*

Love from

One very confused little blogger x



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Let's Tweet