30 Day Yoga Challenge - Week 1

15:35




Hey There, Happy January! 


So this month I have been giving the 30 Day Yoga Challenge a try. (New Years Resolutions and all that) I am currently on day 7 and it's pretty awesome! 

The style and structure of the course is so chilled and laid back which suits me perfectly, I'm really surprised how much they are able to fit into such a short 15-20 min video.

I'm going to be honest and say that my flexibility is pretty appalling. But I do think i'm getting better ... Downward Dog isn't always so much of a dread now. And I can almost keep my feet flat on the floor! (Damn you calves!) I do find some of the more advance balance poses a little tricky, but I guess that's why they call it a challenge, right? (Lets just ignore the bruise on my butt from attempting to do a Crow pose today - too soon I think!) 

I have always found that yoga is something that really helps with my anxiety, breaking it right down to just breathing a little deeper and learning to relax. I'm hoping Maybe by the end of this month I will have an even better tabs on how I control my everyday anxiety and just general tendency to over think things. 



I'm really happy I started this little challenge and I'm looking forward to seeing what the next week will be like! If you're interested in giving it a try the free online sessions are all run by Yogi Erin Motz via the DoYouYoga website. 


Namaste everyone - See you next week! 

A Baffled Little Blogger x





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Let's Tweet