The Sweater Weather Tag!

12:42


Hi There! 

Well... this is slightly strange. I've never been tagged to do anything on my blog before!
Thanks Elizabeth :) 



1. Favourite candle scent? 

*Pssssst - Its only 38 days until Christmas*
*Sniff*
*Snnnnnniiifffffff*














2. Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?
Hot Chocolate. Always. No question. 











3. Best fall memory?

A few years ago I was lucky enough to ride around the grounds at Blenheim Palace on their first sponsored ride! 
Can you tell we look happy? 

September 2012



















4. Which make-up trend do you prefer?

Red berry lip and a brown smokey eye?


5. Best fragrance for fall?

I don't particularly make an effort to change my perfume just because its going into autumn but the one i'm currently loving is Cherry Blossom by L'Occitane.
 Not very wintry at all but I love it!





6. Favourite Thanksgiving food?

I live in the UK sooo i'm just gonna go ahead and change this to Christmas food..
Every year me and my family make these yummy pinwheel pies with a spiced apple or a mincemeat filling. They are super easy to make as well!
Maybe I will do a post on how to make them...














7. What is Autumn weather like where you live?

Currently? not so bad. 
09/11/2014













8. Most worn sweater?

Burgundy. Cable knit. Super Snug












9. Must have nail polish for fall?

Barry M - Red Wine

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?

Leaf piles! Always!
(football sucks)

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?

When i'm not at work I literally live in leggings / yoga pants *soooooo comfeeeee*

12. Combat boots or Uggs?

Combat boots. Uggs only get soggy when it rains. 

13. Is Pumpkin Spice worth the hype?

I prefer salted caramel or vanilla spice personally... 











14. Favourite fall TV show?

The series has just finished for this year but I have loved watching Downton Abbey every chilly Sunday evening with my mum. 

15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
Is this one appropriate enough? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCdwKhTtNNw


Ah look! That's it. Sweater Weather Tag Done!
Since i'm still a massive noob to the whole blogging thing (and don't have many friends) I would like to tag anyone and everyone with a blog who read this post right to the end :)

Once again thanks to Elizabeth for tagging me! Check out her blog at http://elizabeethsblog.blogspot.co.uk/


Love from

A baffled little blogger x 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Let's Tweet