Round up of the 30 day yoga challenge!

12:17





*Dusts off laptop*


Hello, it's been a while :) 

I realize I never got round to doing a round up of my 30 day yoga challenge, seems so long ago now the past couple of weeks have been crazy busy for me! 

So the final week of the challenge was definitely the hardest, some of the poses definitely
baffled me somewhat! 

There are so many more challenging poses and routines, which in a way, is great as you build up to these over the duration of the challenge. Sometimes however, did find myself just watching the video clips and not having a go at all of the poses, this is mainly just because I was worried about either face planting the floor or not doing it correctly.

After completing the challenge I definitely would not hesitate to recommend it to anybody! Admittedly I haven't stuck to the routine of working out every day after the challenge like I had planned to, but at least now I have a bit of background knowledge if ever i fancy a spontaneous yoga sesh.

Make sure to check out Erin Motz's Twitter and Blog, shes always posting about tips and tricks if you're a bad yogi ;) 

And of course here is a link to the Do You Yoga website where it all began. 
 http://www.doyouyoga.com/course/the-30-day-yoga-challenge/

Do fee free to ask me any questions about the challenge, I love replying to your comments on here and twitter @Sohflay

Love from, 

A Baffled Little Blogger xx 
(When she remembers to actually write posts ok sorry worst blogger ever sorry)


P.S. Anyone else have this problem!? Hehe!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Let's Tweet