Christmas Chit Chat

09:58


Look who's found time to write a blog post! (YesIKnowIHaventPostedInOverAMonthWorstBloggerEverOk) 

CHRISTMAS HAPPENED! I hope everyone had a lovely day with their families or whoever you were celebrating with!... And if you don't celebrate Christmas.I hope you had a good day anyway. 

This was my first Christmas I spent away from home! After 19 years it was nice to do something different this time around. I think that the bit I missed the most was not seeing my two lovely puppies on Christmas day and having them rip the paper of my presents!

So Much Cute *Aaaahhh*


Anyway. So remember that Camera I got a few Months ago? Since I Finished work for Christmas it genuinely hasn't left my side. Here are some snaps I've taken so far over my Christmas Break!





Whats your favourite thing that happened this Christmas? - Mine was getting to see all my friends who have all gone off to different uni's we worked out it's been over two years since we have all met up together! Gahh! 


Anyway, Happy Holidays! 

Love From,

A Baffled Little Blogger x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Let's Tweet